NEW Maule M-9-235
Legendary MAULE Performance @ 2800 Lbs. GRWT
Enhancements found on the M-9-235
- Gross Weight Increase of 300 lbs. (2800 lbs. Gross Weight)
- Extremely Rugged Spring Aluminum Main Gear with Gun-Drilled Internal Brake Line.
- High Lift, All Metal Wings with Substantially Reinforced Spars and Attach Points.
- Larger Rivets and Bolts in Key Areas for Enhanced Strength.
- Structural Reinforcements in the Fuselage Including Reinforced Mounting Tube for
Tailwheel Forward Leaf Spring Attach Point.
- Cross-Country Cruiser: Carry 4 Adults plus 100 lbs. of luggage and over 4 hours of fuel.
- Multi-Mission Aircraft: Carry 2 Adults plus 250 lbs. of equipment and over 7 hours of fuel.
- Modular Cabin with Quick Removal Seats:
Pilot plus 4 Passengers,
Pilot plus 3 Passengers and Luggage,
Pilot and Copilot plus approximately 42 cubic feet of Cargo Area.